Following the mayoral confrontation with the state governor, there are reports of mass panic and riots across the entire state, with some reports claiming that the National Guard are beginning to desert their units to return home to protect their families.
The governor stonewalled the mayors’ demands and has refused to step down or declare a State of Emergency.
– Romero: Still defended, but situation is deteriorating. May re-instate emergency declaration. Rebuilding field hospitals and fortified base of operations with LexCorp. Mayor now declared “Interim State Governor”, and will attempt to run defence of state from there.
– Spearing: Police Chief captured by Free Militia. Militia demands federal response to save city and admit responsibility, or will execuse him. Deputy Mayor Hunt is running for Mayor, and declares Spearing one of the last safe bastions against the outbreak.
– Grand Rapids: Mass panic, Nutrivend CEO staying in secure facility to work on cure. Chief of Police has been infected. Mayor intends to force governor to declare State of Emergency.
– Bay City: Quarantined and overrun. Federal drones bombing infrastructure to strong infestation spreading. City of Police condemns Mayor for failing to coordinate City Evacuation, instead working for political gain. Police Chief declares intent to run for Mayor.
– Marquette: Fully infested by the outbreak. No news on additional funding bid.